Meiji Hello Panda Biscuits in Strawberry - Review

Meiji Hello Panda Biscuits Strawberry packaging

Today I am reviewing Hello Panda Biscuits in the flavour Strawberry. I have previously reviewed the Milk Cream and Chocolate flavours so reviewing the Strawberry next seemed logical. :)

Read my review on the Milk Cream flavour here
And my review for the Chocolate flavour here

Hello Panda biscuits are hollow with a cream flavouring. The Strawberry flavour features a plain biscuit with a pink strawberry flavoured filling.

Meiji Hello Panda Biscuits Strawberry ingredients list

The ingredients are;
Biscuit - Wheat flour, vegetable oil (palm oil), sugar, seasoning [maltodextrin, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, yoghurt powder (dextrin, skim milk powder, flavour enhancers (E627, E631)], leavening agents (E503 (ii), E500 (ii)), salt, emulsifier (E473), malt extract (barley), yeast powder, natural colour (E150a).
Strawberry flavoured cream - Vegetable oil (palm oil), sugar, whey powder, lactose, whole milk powder, emulsifier (soya lecithin), strawberry powder, natural colour (E162), artificial strawberry and yoghurt flavourings, citric acid (E330).
Allergen Advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.

Meiji Hello Panda Biscuits Strawberry nutritional information

A 25g serving, (the contents of this box which is 9 biscuits) contains 135 calories. This is comprised of 7.5g fat (4.1g of which are saturates), 15.3g carbohydrates (7.4g of which are sugars), 1.5g protein and 0.1g salt.

Inner foil packaging of Meiji Hello Panda Biscuits Strawberry

Hello Panda biscuits come packaged in a foil bag to keep the contents super fresh.

Upon opening the foil packet, you can really smell that strawberry scent.

Pandas playing different sports on Meiji Hello Panda Biscuits Strawberry

Each Hello Panda biscuit features a panda playing a sport. I was really hoping to see some new sports in this packet (ie. ones I haven't seen before) but I only found one. I bought two boxes so I had 18 biscuits and found 12 different sports - pretty good I'd say. :) If you're interested in seeing more of the sports - check out my review for the chocolate flavour here. So far I've seen 21 different sports, the hunt continues! :)

Single Meiji Hello Panda Biscuit Strawberry flavour

This is the sport I hadn't seen before. This panda seems to be doing some kind of martial arts, maybe?

Meiji Hello Panda Biscuits Strawberry broken in half showing the cream flavouring inside

The Review
I think these are my favourite Hello Panda yet. :) The filling is a very sweet strawberry, almost sickly sweet, but they don't cross that line. They are so moreish, you're going to want to keep eating them one after the other. It's just as well there are only 9 in a packet.

The Rating
9/10

Where To Buy
29p (25g) - B&M Stores
£1.45 (50g) - Japancentre.com
£5.75 (260g) - Japancentre.com
£5.95 (260g) - Amazon.com
£12.40 (500g) - Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment